You Need Gutter Guards!
Gutter Guards prevent overflowing, and ensure that your gutters stay free and clear of debris. This allows rain water to flow freely to your down pipes and drains. Rainwater blockages and incorrect water flow can cause costly damage to your roof and house structure. Problems encountered will include:
- Back flow and overflow onto ceiling boards – damages ceiling boards in the home and office.
- Back flow and overflow onto ceiling boards – damages insulation and causes electrical issues and short-circuits.
- Water damage to Fascias and Soffits.
- Overflow into the roof space causes the rotting of brandering and roof beams.
- Stagnant water caught in gutters causes rust issues.
- Seepage under tiles into the wall cavity causes damp issues. This will result in severe damage to brickwork and wall plaster.